Upkeep Grooming at Home for Doodles
An Online Course On How to Upkeep Your Doodle in Between Grooming Appointments!
In “Upkeep Grooming at Home for Doodles”, you’ll learn:
- Mats and Brushing
- What Mats Are
- The Risks of Matting
- Which Tools are Best for Brushing a Doodle
- The Best Way to Brush Your Dood (with video demonstration)
- Nail Care and Maintenance
- Why It’s So Important to Stay on Top of Nail Trimming
- How to Tell If Your Dog’s Nails Are Too Long
- The Different Ways to Trim Dog Nails
- Some Nail Trimming Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Avoid Hitting the Quick
- How to Use Nail Clippers (with video demonstration)
- How to Use a Nail Grinder (with video demonstration)
- Bathing and Blow Drying
- How Often to Give Your Doodle a Bath
- Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Your Doodle
- Things You’ll Need and Useful Accessories
- Step-by-Step Bath Time Walkthrough (with video demonstration)
- Grooming Around the Eyes
- Cleaning the Area
- Dealing With Tear Stains
- How to Trim the Hair Around the Eyes (with video demonstration)
- Ear Care and Infection Prevention
- Ear Infection Symptoms
- Causes of Ear Infections in Doodles
- Products and Tips for Cleaning the Ears
- To Pluck or Not to Pluck?
- How to Remove the Hair From Inside the Ears (with video demonstration)
This Course Includes…
- 35 Minutes of lecture-style videos with relevant demonstrations, detailed explanations, and tips.
- Full transcription put together in a neat, step-by-step course.
If you aren’t happy with Upkeep Grooming at Home for Doodles we will refund your purchase within 30 days.
Do I need this class if I already joined the How to Care for a Doodle course?
Everything covered in this class is also covered in our How to Care for a Doodle course, so no – but we’re not stopping you!